Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Its Now or Never

Those of you who subscribe to my newsletter will know that we have reduced the prices on some items in the shop--designs and lines that we will not be reordering.  If you subscribe to Facebook or Twitter, you will see that my newsletter gets posted there automatically when it is sent out to the list of subscribers.
In week 4 I will be going to Toronto to show the Oleana blankets at the Interior Design Show - IDS12.  I am on a stand with 4 other Norwegian companies -- an opportunity created by the Norwegian Embassy in Ottawa, and Innovation Norway.  We are on stand 1416 - INSIDENORWAY
From Toronto, I will go to Copenhagen where Copenhagen Fashion Week will be taking place.  Our opening hours will be changed during my absence -- more info in the next blog post.
The Spring/Summer Oleana designs are available for a sneak preview in the shop, and soon will be posted on the Oleana website.  You can see a glimpse at www.oleana.no.  If you read Norwegian, you might like to read the article on Alpaca on the news page.

No comments: