Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Back to normal!

We still have a few of the felt items on display until the weekend, and we will be keeping the work of Dagmar Binder and the Karin Wagner for a while longer --.  I loved having Felt Amazing in the shop, but it was also nice to get back to normal and to put out the new clothes we have received, and take some time to shake up the companies who have not yet sent us our order -- like our Pia Wallen slippers!  Where are they????

I have just created a newsletter.  If you want to receive them, please send an email to me at julia@urbanity.ca.  They also get automatically posted on my Facebook page and on my twitter feed.

I have added a new link - down at the bottom of the list to the right.  It is a wonderful film showing many ways of wearing a scarf.

Let us all have a very happy Diwali -- enjoy some Indian sweets and the festival of light.

No comments: