Saturday, March 27, 2010

U R B A N I T Y is on the MOVE

After pioneering Abbott Street in Gastown for 5 1/2 years, URBANITY is moving away from the neighbourhood.  I left Denmark almost 6 years ago because this neighbourhood had won my heart, and I had decided to both live and start my shop here.  My fondness for my neighbourhood and all those who live here and start their business here has not diminished, so leaving has been an emotional struggle.  As I distance myself from it though, I think I am making a very positive move.  URBANITY will reopen towards the end of April at 2412 South Granville Street.  Phone number and email address will remain the same, and although I might not be taking calls, I will be checking emails.

1 comment:

Doré Way said...

Oh, I'm so glad to hear you will reopen in South Granville. We came by to shop today and saw the note on the door.

You have such a beautiful shop - I hope that the move will bring you new opportunities and be great for your business.