Sunday, September 13, 2009

Opening of Beyond Borders




THE EXHIBITION OPENED on Thursday evening, September 10th, and will continue until the 26th. The opening was wonderful. Lots of people, food, good feelings, and a super dance performance choreographed by Kokoro's Barbara Bourget.

This is the first opportunity I've had to send you a note to tell you
what a superb job I think you did on the Oleana opening. It was by
far the most sophisticated opening I've attended, with the beautiful
exhibit, splendid food, truly sensational dance (I loved that the
dancers were simultaneously sensuous and awkward---so effective), and the heart felt speeches. You are to be thoroughly applauded for a job exceptionally well done. -- Cher

1 comment:

VikkiS said...

I went in to the Atrium today to make a deposit at the bank machine. And then I saw the gorgeous show. Wow! I am now obsessed with these beautiful pieces. Really lovely,nicely showcased. I want one.